SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES 2018+
WHAT IS T2K?
- A 'cult' 2km road race through the Tyne Tunnel, North East England, now in it's 14th year.
- A media showcase of speed, muscle and metal.
- Tests to the limit 30 of the world's elite wheelchair athletes, both men and women representing their home nations.
- Involves high-tech, Olympic standard, state of the art racing chairs, driven at 50mph by muscle power alone - 'the fastest wheelchair race on the planet!'
- Definitely not for the faint-hearted.
Special thanks go to Tyne Tunnels 2 Ltd and its operational staff without whom this event could not take place (thanks Rachel Turnbull and Ron Henderson!).
Other core parnters include:
- North East Combined Authorities
- British Wheelchair Racing Association
- Baroness Grey Thompson
Contact David Burdus, race promoter for more information:
The Tyne Tunnel 2K International is always happy to talk to potential sponsors for the event about benefits:
- Title sponsor - The "Sponsor Name" Tyne Tunnel 2K International
- TV and web coverage - past includes BBC TV, ITV, Gillette World Sport, C4 That Paralympic Show
- Bespoke race suits, road side banners, branded event vehicles, photography and video footage (note - 38,000 vehicles a day pass through the two Tyne Tunnels)
- Sponsors Tent, race start and award ceremony
- Use of event images, brand and information for sponsors promotional materials and activities
- Event motorcycle cam footage is made available to sponsors
Thanks to the 2015 Gold Sponsors, Disability Confident, 'Tyne Tunnels 2 Ltd and NECA.'
Website content © Burdus Ltd | tel 01434 633203 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Site designed by Burdus
Burdus support the BWRA - The British Wheelchair Racing Association.