Burdus Access Management provide inclusive project and design services:
- Access master planning
- Access statements, audits, strategies and policies
- CAD plan vet
- Corporate scoping & planning
- Disability Confidence
- Equality impact assessments
- Expert reports
- Housing design & adaptation
- Project and design team membership
- Product assessment
- Public consultation workshops
- Troubleshooting & mediation
Established 1992, Burdus has a strong track record with signature architects and high profile clients in the fields of:
- Urban regeneration
- Retail & Office
Burdus tailor access consultant teams to client requirement dependent upon the size and nature of the project.
PR & PROMOTION
- Provide pubic relations, corporate video and branding' services
- Advise TV/media on disability image and content
- Conceived and promote the Tyne Tunnel 2K International - 'fastest wheelchair race on the planet'
- Deliver event feasibility studies
- Produce bespoke race attire
- Current and past Paralympian clients include Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson DBE, Josh Cassidy CAN, and Mickey Bushell GB
The BurdusCAD catalogue of AutoCAD.dwg drawing files keep Architects at the cutting (and pasting) edge of inclusive design.
The BurdusCAD Access Standards pack includes 100+ ADM and BS8300 compliant drawings and free .dwg templates for light-weight, manual and power wheelchairs.
Website content © Burdus Ltd | tel 01434 633203 | email@example.com
Site designed by Burdus
Burdus support the BWRA - The British Wheelchair Racing Association.