Burdus Access Management provide inclusive project and design services:
- Access master planning
- Equality impact assessments
- Access statements, audits, strategies and policies
- Project and design team membership
- CAD plan vet
- Product assessment
- Public consultation workshops
- Expert reports
- Through floor & stair lift, bathroom & toilet, ramp and step installation
Established 1992, Burdus has a strong track record with signature architects and high profile clients in the fields of:
- Urban regeneration
- Retail & Office
Burdus tailor access consultant teams to client requirement dependent upon the size and nature of the project.
Director, David Burdus is an ex-wheelchair road racer and has been involved in the promotion of disability sport since 1993. Burdus provide Paralympic Athlete 'agent, pubic relations and branding' services. Burdus:
- Conceived and promote the Tyne Tunnel 2K International - 'fastest wheelchair race on the planet'
- Current and past clients include Josh Cassidy CANADA, Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson DBE and Mickey Bushell GB
- Deliver event feasibility studies
- Bespoke race attire
The BurdusCAD catalogue of AutoCAD.dwg drawing files keep Architects at the cutting (and pasting) edge of inclusive design.
The BurdusCAD Access Standards pack includes 100+ ADM and BS8300 compliant drawings and free .dwg templates for light-weight, manual and power wheelchairs.
Website content © Burdus Ltd | tel 01434 633203 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Site designed by Burdus
Burdus support the BWRA - The British Wheelchair Racing Association.